Capital Resin Corporation (CRC) is passionate about innovation and pushing the boundaries of customer service. Our focus is helping companies create new and innovative organic chemistries, or improving upon current chemistries, to deliver greater consistency and process stability. In short, we manufacture and sell engineered chemistries as well as “design and build chemical processes” for a variety of Fortune 500 companies. We deliver transformational results. Looking for a career in chemical manufacturing as a chemical operator, or maintenance technician? Please submit your resume using the link below.
CRC is currently recruiting for a Safety Manager. This position will monitor OSHA regulations in regards to Chemical Manufacturing –Personnel Safety. Lead Safety Culture Improvements – via expertise in Safety Leadership/Communication/Marketing in order to advance the Safety Culture and create best in Class Safety Performance.
- Administer the safety program to promote not only compliance with state and federal regulations, but a safe workplace for all CRC Associates.
- Responsible for developing, administering, and documenting companywide personnel safety training.
- Responsible for proper generation/maintenance of documentation and safety records mandated by Federal, State and Local regulatory agencies.
- Conduct Job Hazard Analyses for any new processes or existing processes that post concern.
- Conduct physical inspection of plant to determine whether CRC is compliant with current OSHA standards.
Bachelor’s degree in Occupational or Environmental Safety and Health, Safety Management, or Engineering preferred or related experience. CSP, CIH or PE Preferred designation. Minimum of 5 years comprehensive safety and health experience including ergonomics, industrial hygiene, training and safety culture change in chemical manufacturing or related production environment. General working knowledge of OSHA regulations is required. Excellent communication, strong Associate training skills and ability to lead change and think strategically. Proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel.
CRC is currently recruiting for a Chemical Operator. This position will be responsible for safely producing
chemical products that meet quality specifications in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assists in meeting the production schedule goals by completing assignments. Stages raw materials and puts away finished product. Responsible for raw material and finished goods location integrity. Monitors batch while in process and makes adjustments as required. Properly communicates to supervisor when it appears that a goal or deadline will not be met. Strives for continuous improvement by interacting during daily huddles and filling out visual production boards.
- Follows all provisions of operating instructions. Responsible for the completion and accuracy of all batch ticket data entry. Monitors quality of output and takes appropriate action, including shutdown of process, to prevent or limit production.
- Responsible for meeting standard batch ticket cycle times while maintaining safety and quality.
- Follows all quality policies and production procedures to ensure quality product is produced.
High School Diploma or GED; technical manufacturing experience in a chemical facility preferred, standing for extended periods of time, ability to lift, push and pull up to 55 pounds frequently, exposure to outside conditions and ability to work any shift.
Not seeing a position that fits your skill set?
Submit your resume today!
To attract, motivate, develop, reward, engage & retain a knowledgeable, diverse & competent workforce. We will accomplish this by providing a safe, clean, stable work environment, promoting talent which has no limits, and providing superior customer service to our customers, both internal and external.
Our services & competencies include Associate Relations, Recruiting, Benefits Administration, and Payroll/HRIS systems, all the while being a strategic HR partner to the Company so that we can support the total operation in meeting its goals.
Capital Resin Corporation is a 24/7 production environment dedicated to quality and customer responsiveness. We’ve had significant growth in the past few years and are continuing to build upon that growth. As such, we are always interested in communicating with those individuals who are adaptive, creative, responsive, logical, able to make quick decisions and the best at being a team player. We have one common goal: “To be the best at what we do.” Chemical operators, supervisors, chemists, engineers, and salespersons are just to name a few positions we may look for.