Capital Resin Corporation (CRC) is passionate about innovation and pushing the boundaries of customer service. Our focus is helping companies create new and innovative organic chemistries, or improving upon current chemistries, to deliver greater consistency and process stability. In short, we manufacture and sell engineered chemistries as well as “design and build chemical processes” for a variety of Fortune 500 companies. We deliver transformational results. Looking for a career in chemical manufacturing? Please submit your resume using the link below.
CRC is currently recruiting for a Chemist I. This position will develop products that meet the needs and specifications of CRC customers.
- Responsible for conducting necessary laboratory experiments to develop products that meet the needs and specifications of the customer.
- Collaborates with Quality department to develop appropriate product tests and communicates with customer to ensure expectations and deliverables are understood.
- Works with production to conduct pilot plant manufacturing and support scale-up activities. Required to support manufacturing for issues in production, review all production batch tickets with manufacturing and provide training to operators and supervisors concerning new raw materials and new chemistries.
- Works with EH&S to address any concerns with new raw materials and process safety requirements.
- Provides sales support to provide the appropriate information needed to initiate pricing to the customer and responds to samples requests.
To be considered, candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry and 1-3 years of synthetic resin experience would be ideal. Experience in phenolics is desirable but not required. Proficient in Microsoft Office, verbal and written communication skills and able travel as needed.
CRC is currently recruiting for a Chemical Operator. This position will be responsible for safely producing
chemical products that meet quality specifications in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assists in meeting the production schedule goals by completing assignments. Stages raw materials and puts away finished product. Responsible for raw material and finished goods location integrity. Monitors batch while in process and makes adjustments as required. Properly communicates to supervisor when it appears that a goal or deadline will not be met. Strives for continuous improvement by interacting during daily huddles and filling out visual production boards.
- Follows all provisions of operating instructions. Responsible for the completion and accuracy of all batch ticket data entry. Monitors quality of output and takes appropriate action, including shutdown of process, to prevent or limit production.
- Responsible for meeting standard batch ticket cycle times while maintaining safety and quality.
- Follows all quality policies and production procedures to ensure quality product is produced.
High School Diploma or GED; technical manufacturing experience in a chemical facility preferred, standing for extended periods of time, ability to lift, push and pull up to 55 pounds frequently, exposure to outside conditions and ability to work any shift.
CRC is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager. This position will be responsible for the safe maintenance, repair, and replacement of all plant equipment and systems to ensure maximum production quantity and quality while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
- Coordinate the maintenance team work schedules according to the requirements or requests made by the safety, environmental, production, and/or engineering departments.
- Initiate, implement, and manage the plant maintenance program based on best practices in the chemical industry with emphasis on planning, scheduling, and preventive maintenance.
- PSM documentation must be developed and/or maintained as applicable for all maintenance tasks, projects, repairs and upgrades.
- Provide support to the Engineering, R&D, and Accounting.
- Implements programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness. Directly supervise the maintenance staff.
- Assists with interviewing, hiring, and training new Associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, and addressing/resolving Associate issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical) or Associates degree in a related technical field and five years’ experience in the maintenance and/or operation of a process manufacturing facility. In-depth knowledge of chemical plants. Experience with repairs and maintenance of processing equipment.
CRC is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to work 7 am – 3:30 pm M-F. This position is responsible for safely maintaining and repairing plant equipment in a time & cost efficient manner.
- Responsible for completing work orders as assigned.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities, proficient use of equipment such as welding, cutting torch and shop equipment to fabricate or repair defective parts.
- Use measuring tools and parts, operate a forklift and aerial lift as needed, assist with production setup and production movement, maintain adequate supply of parts to service and maintain equipment and conduct safety and maintenance checks of building and production equipment.
- Follows all safety rules and keeps work area clean and in an orderly condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED; minimum of 5 years of experience in a maintenance environment preferable in a chemical production facility or related industry, training in welding, fabricating and pipe fitting of plastic, copper and steel pipe, ability to rebuild, repair, install various types of pumps, compressors, values, agitators, gearboxes, mechanical seals and pipefitting. Experienced in Instrumentation Maintenance and electrical skills would be a plus. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb ladders and stairs. Must be able to wear a respirator and wear personal protective equipment. Able to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed to maintain a 24/7 operation.
Not seeing a position that fits your skill set?
Submit your resume today!
To attract, motivate, develop, reward, engage & retain a knowledgeable, diverse & competent workforce. We will accomplish this by providing a safe, clean, stable work environment, promoting talent which has no limits, and providing superior customer service to our customers, both internal and external.
Our services & competencies include Associate Relations, Recruiting, Benefits Administration, and Payroll/HRIS systems, all the while being a strategic HR partner to the Company so that we can support the total operation in meeting its goals.
Capital Resin Corporation is a 24/7 production environment dedicated to quality and customer responsiveness. We’ve had significant growth in the past few years and are continuing to build upon that growth. As such, we are always interested in communicating with those individuals who are adaptive, creative, responsive, logical, able to make quick decisions and the best at being a team player. We have one common goal: “To be the best at what we do.” Chemical operators/supervisors, chemists, engineers, and salespersons are just to name a few positions we may look for.