Capital Resin Corporation (CRC) is passionate about innovation and pushing the boundaries of customer service. Our focus is helping companies create new and innovative organic chemistries, or improving upon current chemistries, to deliver greater consistency and process stability. In short, we manufacture and sell engineered chemistries as well as “design and build chemical processes” for a variety of Fortune 500 companies. We deliver transformational results. Looking for a career as a chemical operator? Please submit your resume using the link below.
CRC is currently recruiting for a Chemical Operator. This position will be responsible for safely producing
chemical products that meet quality specifications in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assists in meeting the production schedule goals by completing assignments. Stages raw materials and puts away finished product. Responsible for raw material and finished goods location integrity. Monitors batch while in process and makes adjustments as required. Properly communicates to supervisor when it appears that a goal or deadline will not be met. Strives for continuous improvement by interacting during daily huddles and filling out visual production boards.
- Follows all provisions of operating instructions. Responsible for the completion and accuracy of all batch ticket data entry. Monitors quality of output and takes appropriate action, including shutdown of process, to prevent or limit production.
- Responsible for meeting standard batch ticket cycle times while maintaining safety and quality.
- Follows all quality policies and production procedures to ensure quality product is produced.
High School Diploma or GED; technical manufacturing experience in a chemical facility preferred, standing for extended periods of time, ability to lift, push and pull up to 55 pounds frequently, exposure to outside conditions and ability to work any shift.
Capital Resin Corporation (CRC) is passionate about innovation and pushing the boundaries of customer service. Our focus is helping companies create new and innovative organic chemistries, or improving upon current chemistries, to deliver greater consistency and process stability. In short, we manufacture and sell engineered chemistries as well as “design and build chemical processes” for a variety of Fortune 500 companies. We deliver transformational results.
CRC is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Buyer. This position will manage the procurement of equipment and parts to optimize the efficiency of the various manufacturing processes.
- Manage the maintenance procurement process to ensure MRO items that are required by CRC are on hand. Obtain competitive bids and award contracts on the bases of greatest profitability and commensurate with quality standards and delivery capabilities.
- Build, develop, and manager professional partnerships with key suppliers.
- Responsible for ordering packaging materials, safety materials and filter bags. Order all gases used throughout the plant, vehicle upkeep for company truck, and assist in coverage of material department associates during times away from work.
- Manage inventories such as parts room, cylinders, and filter room.
High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing is preferred, CMMS experience preferred, minimum of 2-5 years in procurement, experience in a chemical facility is advantageous, project management experience, proven communications skills and a technical background in maintaining equipment with associates parts and equipment is certainly a plus. Microsoft office required and Crystal Report/SQL is a plus.
Not seeing a position that fits your skill set?
Submit your resume today!
To attract, motivate, develop, reward, engage & retain a knowledgeable, diverse & competent workforce. We will accomplish this by providing a safe, clean, stable work environment, promoting talent which has no limits, and providing superior customer service to our customers, both internal and external.
Our services & competencies include Associate Relations, Recruiting, Benefits Administration, and Payroll/HRIS systems, all the while being a strategic HR partner to the Company so that we can support the total operation in meeting its goals.
Capital Resin Corporation is a 24/7 production environment dedicated to quality and customer responsiveness. We’ve had significant growth in the past few years and are continuing to build upon that growth. As such, we are always interested in communicating with those individuals who are adaptive, creative, responsive, logical, able to make quick decisions and the best at being a team player. We have one common goal: “To be the best at what we do.” Chemical operators/supervisors, chemists, engineers, and salespersons are just to name a few positions we may look for.