Capital Resin Corporation (CRC) is passionate about innovation and pushing the boundaries of customer service. Our focus is helping companies create new and innovative organic chemistries, or improving upon current chemistries, to deliver greater consistency and process stability. In short, we manufacture and sell engineered chemistries as well as “design and build chemical processes” for a variety of Fortune 500 companies. We deliver transformational results. Looking for a career in chemical manufacturing as a chemical operator, or maintenance technician? Please submit your resume using the link below.
CRC is currently recruiting for a Chemical Operator. This position will be responsible for safely producing
chemical products that meet quality specifications in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assists in meeting the production schedule goals by completing assignments. Stages raw materials and puts away finished product. Responsible for raw material and finished goods location integrity. Monitors batch while in process and makes adjustments as required. Properly communicates to supervisor when it appears that a goal or deadline will not be met. Strives for continuous improvement by interacting during daily huddles and filling out visual production boards.
- Follows all provisions of operating instructions. Responsible for the completion and accuracy of all batch ticket data entry. Monitors quality of output and takes appropriate action, including shutdown of process, to prevent or limit production.
- Responsible for meeting standard batch ticket cycle times while maintaining safety and quality.
- Follows all quality policies and production procedures to ensure quality product is produced.
High School Diploma or GED; technical manufacturing experience in a chemical facility preferred, standing for extended periods of time, ability to lift, push and pull up to 55 pounds frequently, exposure to outside conditions and ability to work any shift.
CRC is currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer. This position will be the liaison between R&D/QC and Operations to ensure all products are being made to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Works with Engineering, R&D/QC and Production to address issues concerning products that require batch adjustments and/or are scrapped due to inability to meet final specifications. Responsible for interfacing between the Chemist of Record (COR) and Production to help document and support new product scale-ups.
- Manage and maintain the quality management system (ISO) including ISO training. Will be the document administrator, conduct management review meetings and be the primary contact for customer audits.
- Works with COR on process improvement projects that could yield benefits such as cycle time reduction, reduced raw material and/or waste costs, and improved product quality.
- Works with COR and Business manager to address all request for specification changes. These can be implemented by the customer or by Capital Resin.
- Works with both customers and QC on the development of new test methods and their validation here at Capital Resin.
Bachelors in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering; Experience in a chemical facility is a plus. Experience with ISO preferred, proficient in Microsoft Office, strong oral and written communications. Good organizational skills and attention to detail is required. Ability to work independently.
Not seeing a position that fits your skill set?
Submit your resume today!
To attract, motivate, develop, reward, engage & retain a knowledgeable, diverse & competent workforce. We will accomplish this by providing a safe, clean, stable work environment, promoting talent which has no limits, and providing superior customer service to our customers, both internal and external.
Our services & competencies include Associate Relations, Recruiting, Benefits Administration, and Payroll/HRIS systems, all the while being a strategic HR partner to the Company so that we can support the total operation in meeting its goals.
Capital Resin Corporation is a 24/7 production environment dedicated to quality and customer responsiveness. We’ve had significant growth in the past few years and are continuing to build upon that growth. As such, we are always interested in communicating with those individuals who are adaptive, creative, responsive, logical, able to make quick decisions and the best at being a team player. We have one common goal: “To be the best at what we do.” Chemical operators, supervisors, chemists, engineers, and salespersons are just to name a few positions we may look for.