Capital Resin Corporation (CRC) is passionate about innovation and pushing the boundaries of customer service. Our focus is helping companies create new and innovative organic chemistries, or improving upon current chemistries, to deliver greater consistency and process stability. In short, we manufacture and sell engineered chemistries as well as “design and build chemical processes” for a variety of Fortune 500 companies. We deliver transformational results. Looking for a career in chemical manufacturing as a Chemical Operator, or Maintenance Technician? Please submit your resume using the link below.
CRC’s primary client categories involve “projects” built to service diverse industries including paints & coatings, adhesives, agriculture, personal care, building products, and electronic intermediates. We manage a variety of custom and toll manufacturing services in which our team delivers superior results in relation to time, cost and quality.
CRC is currently recruiting for a Director of R&D/QC. This position will have the overall responsibility of the research & design department and QC lab. This position is responsible for generating the pathway to commercial growth through improved technology transfer and support of all commercial business development.
- Manages the development and implementation of new solutions, including the development of new products, to meet specific customer needs.
- Maximize the technology commercialization metric as defined by the time it takes from project acceptance to conversion into a commercial entity. In concert with Commercial, Engineering, and Manufacturing, deliver consistent reduction in this value as compared to a historical data.
- Oversee the management of the portfolio of projects for the department as it pertains to delivering on the company projects.
- Track improvement in successful completion of projects on yearly basis relative to metrics derived from a historical analysis of previous success rates.
- Acts as technical consultant to other members of R&D and other departments.
- Establishes opportunities through existing or special projects to develop/mentor the members of R&D/QC to foster increased responsibility and successful growth in each succeeding year.
To be considered, candidate must have a minimum Masters of Science degree (Chemistry preferred with emphasis on polymer chemistry); Ph.D. highly desirable. Pertinent work experience directly relating to the area of activity. Strong background in polymer chemistry from synthesis through application preferred. Experience in technical customer support is required. Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to influence people within all levels of the organization. Experience in leading commercialization and technology development in a material based business.
CRC is currently recruiting for a Chemical Operator. This position will be responsible for safely producing
chemical products that meet quality specifications in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assists in meeting the production schedule goals by completing assignments. Stages raw materials and puts away finished product. Responsible for raw material and finished goods location integrity. Monitors batch while in process and makes adjustments as required. Properly communicates to supervisor when it appears that a goal or deadline will not be met. Strives for continuous improvement by interacting during daily huddles and filling out visual production boards.
- Follows all provisions of operating instructions. Responsible for the completion and accuracy of all batch ticket data entry. Monitors quality of output and takes appropriate action, including shutdown of process, to prevent or limit production.
- Responsible for meeting standard batch ticket cycle times while maintaining safety and quality.
- Follows all quality policies and production procedures to ensure quality product is produced.
High School Diploma or GED; technical manufacturing experience in a chemical facility preferred, standing for extended periods of time, ability to lift, push and pull up to 55 pounds frequently, exposure to outside conditions and ability to work any shift.
CRC is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to work 7 am – 3:30 pm M-F. This position is responsible for safely maintaining and repairing plant equipment in a time & cost efficient manner.
- Responsible for completing work orders as assigned.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities, proficient use of equipment such as welding, cutting torch and shop equipment to fabricate or repair defective parts.
- Use measuring tools and parts, operate a forklift and aerial lift as needed, assist with production setup and production movement, maintain adequate supply of parts to service and maintain equipment and conduct safety and maintenance checks of building and production equipment.
- Follows all safety rules and keeps work area clean and in an orderly condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED; minimum of 5 years of experience in a maintenance environment preferable in a chemical production facility or related industry, training in welding, fabricating and pipe fitting of plastic, copper and steel pipe, ability to rebuild, repair, install various types of pumps, compressors, values, agitators, gearboxes, mechanical seals and pipefitting. Experienced in Instrumentation Maintenance and electrical skills would be a plus. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb ladders and stairs. Must be able to wear a respirator and wear personal protective equipment. Able to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed to maintain a 24/7 operation.
CRC is currently recruiting for a Purchasing & Materials Manager. This position will have the overall responsibility for all purchasing activities, warehouse & inventory management, and inbound/outbound freight.
- Manage the inventory procurement process to ensure timely delivery of raw materials and optimize inventory levels while utilizing current ERP systems to forecast material requirements. Efficiently managing material flow through multiple warehouses. Monitor events in supply chain to forecast prices of key raw materials.
- Oversee Shipping & Receiving functions and logistics. Maintain relationships with freight providers and manage customer issues related to materials and containers used in shipping.
- Supports new business from Sales and R&D by quoting new raw materials and obtaining samples.
- Manage supply chain stakeholders to drive continuous improvement in raw material costs. Reducing raw material costs through direct purchasing from manufacturers. Develop multiple raw material sources for new products.
- Manage cycle count process to minimize inventory variance and ensure location integrity.
To be considered, candidate must have purchasing experience in the Chemical industry. A Bachelor’s degree; Engineering or Scientific degree is a plus or equivalent experience. 7-15 years of continuing responsibility growth in Purchasing or Supply Chain management. Demonstrated leadership and effective management of direct reports. Microsoft Office, ERP systems, and SQL/Microsoft Access experience.
Not seeing a position that fits your skill set?
Submit your resume today!
To attract, motivate, develop, reward, engage & retain a knowledgeable, diverse & competent workforce. We will accomplish this by providing a safe, clean, stable work environment, promoting talent which has no limits, and providing superior customer service to our customers, both internal and external.
Our services & competencies include Associate Relations, Recruiting, Benefits Administration, and Payroll/HRIS systems, all the while being a strategic HR partner to the Company so that we can support the total operation in meeting its goals.
Capital Resin Corporation is a 24/7 production environment dedicated to quality and customer responsiveness. We’ve had significant growth in the past few years and are continuing to build upon that growth. As such, we are always interested in communicating with those individuals who are adaptive, creative, responsive, logical, able to make quick decisions and the best at being a team player. We have one common goal: “To be the best at what we do.” Chemical operators, supervisors, chemists, engineers, and salespersons are just to name a few positions we may look for.